To view the profile page, log-in and click on your avatar in the top right corner. Then click on the profile name and select the settings page where you can:
- Change the avatar
- Update password
- Add and update email addresses
- Delete organizations
- Leave organizations
- Delete your account
To view an organization, select the organization from the avatar's drop-down list, and click the settings button near the top-right of the page. An organization's admin can:
- Click on the edit button to change the organization's image, name, homepage, or description.
- Click on the Settings button to edit the organization's members, billing settings, and integrations.
Change the settings of a scope by clicking the settings button above the side-bar on the scope page. You can access the scope page via the url:
bit.dev/<owner>/<scope>. To make modifications to the scope you need to have admin privileges on the scope.
On the scope page you can edit the scope's description, or access the settings page to:
- Change the scope's visibility (public / private).
- Change the scope's description.
- Delete the scope from bit.dev.
- Manage the users that can access the scope and change their permissions.
Use the permission tab of the scope to add, remove, and change permissions for users for the scope.
A scope's members are assigned with 3 possible roles:
|Edit scope's information||Yes||No||No|
*Viewing, importing and installing is available for all users for public scopes.